Good morning Reception!
We do hope you were able to enjoy the snow at the weekend with your families.
Today whilst you are at home, here are some learning activities for you to do with your grown-ups:
- Practise saying all sounds which have been sent home and letter formation for those sounds.
- Children with High Frequency Words – practise reading and spelling these. Please think carefully about your letter formation as you practise your spellings.
- Children with reading books to practise their reading and retelling the story.
- Enjoy sound or number hunts around your home or outside in the snow!
- Can you make patterns with your toys?
- Have you spotted any prints in the snow? What animal do you think made them?….
It would be wonderful if you could send in any photos showing how busy you have been today, or the fun you had in the snow over the weekend. We will share these with our friends in class and include them in our blogs. Please send your lovely photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care everyone and see you soon,
Mrs West, Mrs Lloyd and Mrs Gilbert